COVID-19 has undoubtedly changed our way of life and caused us all to reflect on what "normal" looks like as we move forward. Even before COVID-19, newborn photographers like myself needed to be very mindful and proactive to keep our equipment clean, sanitized, and safe. With brand new immune systems, newborns and babies need protected from things that we all are "used" to such as the flu, common colds, RSV, Norovirus, Rotavirus, etc.
My top priority has been and will continue to be the health and safety of families I photograph. I will also continue to actively take the following extra measures to ensure that we all are staying as healthy and safe as possible.
*****I am fully vaccinated for COVID including having gotten the booster, as well as flu and TDap. My family is also fully vaccinated as well.
- If anyone in your household within 7-10 days of your scheduled session is ill and/or exhibiting symptoms such as but not limited to a fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cough, congestion, headache, loss of taste or smell, etc. your session will need to be rescheduled.
- I, along with my family, have always and will continue to do our own wellness check as well. If myself or anyone in my household exhibits symptoms or becomes ill within 10-14 days of your scheduled session, I will contact you to reschedule your session.
- All props and hard surfaces that are used for the session are wiped clean with a disinfectant and, if safe to do so, sprayed with a disinfectant aerosol.
- All fabrics, blankets, outfits, wraps, etc. are washed with a laundry sanitizer after every session.
- Delicate items such as knits, delicate fabrics, and headbands are either hand washed or UV sterilized.
--I will not be wearing shoes during any in-home session.
- I will wash my hands before starting your session and will be using hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Thank you all for your continued support and doing your part to keep us all healthy and safe!